Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 7 game against the Cincinnati Bengals:
- There are four players who are officially ruled out for the Browns: QB Josh McCown (shoulder), WR Corey Coleman (hand), TE Seth DeValve (knee), and CB Marcus Burley (hamstring).
- Even though McCown was a limited participant all week in practice again, the team still isn’t ready to have him active. That means QB Cody Kessler will start again, with QB Kevin Hogan as the backup.
- CB Joe Haden is listed as doubtful as he continues to deal with a groin injury. Considering that Haden just said the other day that a player can’t afford to be hurt while trying to cover Bengals WR A.J. Green, I wouldn’t expect him to play.
- After missing last week’s game, TE Randall Telfer and DL Xavier Cooper are both listed as questionable. Both players were limited participants in practice all week.
- The player everyone probably cares about though is WR Terrelle Pryor, who is questionable with a hamstring injury. He did not practice on Wednesday and Thursday, and took limited reps on Friday. He wants to play on Sunday, but it’s possible the team limits his usage. The Browns might also have him active to be the emergency quarterback, should something happen to both Kessler and Hogan.
- The Bengals have one player on the injury report, and it is a big one: TE Tyler Eifert. He is listed as questionable and has not played one game all season. He was a full participant in Friday’s practice, which is perhaps a big step forward in him making his debut on Sunday.