- "Kevin Hogan delivers valiant effort, but Browns' QB saga continues" (ESPN) - "The season of quarterback calamity marches on. The Cleveland Browns became the first team in a non-strike season to have six players throw a pass in the first seven games of the season since the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 1976."
- "Why Hue Jackson abandoned his headset and gave up late playcalling in loss" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson was so exasperated during Sunday's 31-17 loss to the Bengals that he abandoned his headset with about five minutes left, let top assistant Pep Hamilton call the plays and called out his defense for a horrible performance."
- "CLE-CIN grades: Bengals WR A.J. Green continues impressive season" (PFF) - "While Cody Kessler (68.0 overall grade) got the start again, it was Kevin Hogan who was the story in the game for the Browns at quarterback—first as a surprising choice as the Browns’ change-of-pace QB, and then taking over for an injured Kessler."
- "Browns vs. Bengals highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns take on the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 7 of NFL action." - VIDEO
- "NFL Week 7 injury roundup: Cody Kessler is fourth Browns QB hurt" (SI.com) - "Two teams with messy quarterback situations had more bad luck on Sunday. Geno Smith’s first start of the season didn’t go as planned."
- "Adam Vinatieri sets NFL record for most consecutive field goals" (CBS) - "By the time he retires, Adam Vinatieri is probably going to hold almost every kicking record that the NFL's ever had."
- "Jay Ajayi shows he's no one-hit wonder for Dolphins" (USA TODAY) - "On Sunday, Ajayi became just the fourth player in NFL history to rush for more than 200 yards in a game in consecutive outings, joining an exclusive club..."
- "Matthew Stafford makes 100th-game history" (PFT) - "On Sunday, Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford played in his 100th career game. And he has done more in 100 games than any player in league history."