- "Cleveland drops to 0-8 following 2nd-half collapse, is in midst of worst stretch in franchise history" (C-T) - "The Browns lost their fourth second-half lead of the season, giving up 24 unanswered points before scoring a touchdown with 12 seconds left that was followed by an unsuccessful onside kick."
- "NYJ-CLE grades: Matt Forte helps grind out win for Jets" (PFF) - "McCown only completed 5 of 18 passes under pressure, with a 42.4 QB rating. The veteran even struggled with his short passes, as he was only able to complete 12 of 25 passes targeted between 0-9 yards downfield."
- "Joe Thomas ‘would be surprised’ if the Browns trade him" (PFT) - "Browns left tackle Joe Thomas told reporters after Sunday’s loss to the Jets he ‘would be surprised’ if he’s traded before Tuesday’s trade deadline. ‘But you never know,’ Thomas said."
- "Jets vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "The New York Jets take on the Cleveland Browns in Week 8 of NFL action." - VIDEO
- "Ezekiel Elliott could face lengthy ban, Jerry Jones spoke with NFL investigator" (CBS) - "Ezekiel Elliott is having a historic rookie season for the Cowboys and has been one of the game's most productive running backs, but he could face a lengthy suspension..."
- "Broncos' Wade Phillips released from hospital after sideline hit" (ESPN) - "Wade Phillips was released from a Denver-area hospital Sunday night after being taken from the sideline on a backboard during the Broncos' 27-19 win over the San Diego Chargers."
- "Cam Newton rips NFL refs: 'I don't even feel safe'" (USA TODAY) - "Following the Carolina Panthers’ 30-20 win against the Arizona Cardinals, the reigning MVP had some choice words about the lack of calls from officials after being hit."
- "NFL Week 8 injury roundup: Chiefs lose Alex Smith, Spencer Ware" (SI.com) - "The Chiefs lost two key offensive players due to injury in Sunday’s game against the Colts. Alex Smith was concussed in the third quarter when his head collided with the turf."