- "Jackson wants to see Cody Kessler stretch the field vs. Ravens" (Browns.com) - "That’s been a good thing for the third-round rookie who entered the season as the third-string option but rose to the challenge when injuries decimated the position by Week 3."
- "When will Browns win? Analytics suggest they won't in 2016" (ESPN) - "The problem is that with each loss this season the negatives grow and the strain increases. Losing wears on a team, and constant losing becomes an albatross."
- "Barnidge says Cleveland Browns must 'overcome adversity'" (WKYC) - "Whether it be injuries, losses or struggles in all three phases of the game, the Cleveland Browns have faced plenty of adversity through the first nine weeks of the 2016 regular season."
- "Can Cody Kessler be a top 20 quarterback?" (Cleveland.com) - "Do they need to find their future quarterback with the potential No. 1 pick, or with their second first-rounder from Philadelphia? Or do they think they're set with Kessler, at least for another year?"
- "NFLPA to study potential as a pain-management tool" (WP) - "NFL Players Association said Wednesday it is forming a committee to actively study the possibility of allowing players to use marijuana as a pain-management tool."
- "NFL could increase pace of game to improve ratings" (PFT) - "Yes, the NFL is taking the drop in TV ratings seriously. And the league claims it’s willing to do whatever it needs to do to make things better."
- "Chargers owner gives timeline for possible relocation announcement" (CBS) - "It's probably safe to say that no NFL owner has written more letters over the past 24 hours than Chargers owner Dean Spanos."
- "Jets wanted first-round pick for Richardson" (NFL.com) - "As the trade deadline approached last week, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the Jets were fielding calls from teams interested..."