- "Cam Erving fined $9,115 for helmet toss; NFL making sure RG3 didn't break rules by throwing" (Plain Dealer) - "Cam Erving vowed never to get ejected from a game again, and now he's got 9,115 reasons not to."
- "Browns coach on 0-10: 'I never could have dreamt this.'" (AP) - "The Browns have been bad, really bad, before. They've been inept, overmatched, impossible to watch, horribly, painfully, downright atrocious. Until now, they'd never been 0-10."
- "Jackson believes Cody Kessler will bounce back after benching" (C-T) - "Hue Jackson believes rookie quarterback Cody Kessler remains confident and will be fine after being benched Thursday night in a 28-7 loss to the Baltimore Ravens."
- "CLE-BAL grades: Ravens' secondary shuts down Browns in win" (PFF) - "Cody Kessler led the Browns to their only touchdown of the night before being replaced by Josh McCown. Kessler was decent prior to the benching."
- "Jerry Jones: Romo is on board with being Prescott's backup" (CBS) - "Tony Romo will officially return next weekend. But if all goes according to the Cowboys' plan, he won't actually participate in the game."
- "Falcons safety Keanu Neal refutes hit was helmet-to-helmet" (ESPN) - "Keanu Neal said he did nothing wrong on a controversial fourth-quarter hit against Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jordan Matthew..."
- "Carson Palmer was forced to warm up in this skin-tight American flag" (SI.com) - "It’s probably not a good thing that the Cardinals’ starting quarterback lost a throwing accuracy competition to his backups."
- "Injuries: Jordan Howard suffers possible Achilles injury" (NFL.com) - "Kyle Long was carted off the field in an air cast after suffering an ankle injury early in the second quarter of Chicago's 36-10 loss to the Buccaneers."