- "Robert Griffin III could be cleared to practice on Wednesday" (ESPN) - "Quarterback Robert Griffin III could be cleared to return to practice with the Cleveland Browns as early as Wednesday, a league source told ESPN."
- "14-man draft class lacks difference-makers, hasn't had desired impact" (C-T) - "Culture change and continuity are important, but the most pivotal part of the Browns’ rebuilding plan is the acquisition and development of young talent."
- "Browns fans have real pain, not much relief coming soon" (Plain Dealer) - "Right now, the Cleveland Browns are destined to lose on the field of public opinion. That happens when a team is 0-10. The Browns have never started a season 0-10 before."
- "Handicapper: Alabama would be 27-point underdogs to NFL's Browns" (CBS) - "Could the best college team beat the worst professional team? It's a dumb question -- whether in basketball or football..."
- "Cam Heyward out for season with torn pectoral" (NFL.com) - "Already reeling from their fourth straight loss, the Pittsburgh Steelers got a fresh dose of bad news on Tuesday afternoon."
- "No. 1 pick Jared Goff to debut Sunday for Los Angeles Rams" (AP) - "Goff will make his NFL debut Sunday when the No. 1 pick faces the Miami Dolphins as the Rams' starting quarterback."
- "Vikings release embattled kicker Blair Walsh, fans respond in savage fashion" (NFL.com) - "Fans of the team responded on social media to the release in absolutely savage fashion. Many made jokes."
- "What’s next for Tony Romo?" (PFT) - "With long-time Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo essentially crying “Uncle” regarding the job he’s held for more than a decade, the question becomes where Romo will continue his career in 2017."