- "Isaiah Crowell frustrated by rough 6-game stretch" (C-T) - "Isaiah Crowell is frustrated, and coach Hue Jackson doesn’t blame him. Crowell has been held below 30 yards in five of the last six games. Over the stretch, he’s carried 60 times for 157 yards..."
- "It's all about finishing" (OBR) - "It's pretty clear and simple what Hue Jackson's message is to the team for the final six games of the season--FINISH. Jackson had the grounds crew paint 'FINISH' in every end zone on the practice fields..."
- "Roethlisberger: ‘This is still a huge rivalry for me’" (MJ) - "Derek Anderson’s record as the winningest quarterback in games played at FirstEnergy Stadium is in jeopardy. Anderson won 10 home games playing for the Browns..."
- "Browns among NFL group to visit Washington seeking change" (AP) - "The photo of Martin Luther King Jr. put things in perspective for Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins. Change can happen."
- "Packers claim Christine Michael in effort to boost running game" (ESPN) - "Mike McCarthy wants the Packers to be more balanced on offense. He might finally have a running back who can make that happen."
- "Gronkowski misses Patriots practice with chest injury after taking huge hit" (CBS) - "Gronkowski missed practice with what the Patriots called a chest injury, which doesn't exactly bode well for his chances to play..."
- "Bears’ Jordan Howard good to go after scare on Sunday" (PFT) - "Bears running back Jordan Howard left Sunday’s game with an ankle injury that the team feared could be serious. As it turned out, there was no reason for concern."
- "Semifinalists announced for '17 Hall of Fame Class" (NFL.com) - "The 26 semifinalists will be trimmed to 15 finalists in early January. The current group includes 15 offensive stars, eight defensive stalwarts, two coaches and one kicker."