- "Cannot disagree with Thomas, Pryor" (OBR) - "Thomas was vocal in the off-season urging to the Browns to find a way to keep Pro Bowl center Alex Mack and right tackle Mitchell Schwartz from departing in free agency."
- "Breaking down the protection breakdowns and assigning blame" (C-T) - "The difficulty in trying to break down the protection breakdowns are the numerous elements involved. Stopping the pass rush starts Tuesday..."
- "How Cleveland Browns can compete in 2017" (PFF) - "It’s the start of Week 12 in the NFL, and the Cleveland Browns are officially eliminated from playoff contention—as if we needed the mathematical certainty."
- "Browns legend Lou Groza honored with statue" (Browns.com) - "Groza’s legacy has been set in stone. The legendary Browns player was honored Saturday with a statue in his honor by Lou Groza Football, the premier youth football league..."
- "Competition Committee to explore sideline cameras" (NFL.com) - "Two controversial sideline calls in two weeks have provoked questions as to how the league should review close plays along the boundaries."
- "OT Lane Johnson files complaint with NLRB over suspension" (ESPN) - "Lane Johnson has filed charges against the NFL and NFL Players Association with the National Labor Relations Board..."
- "T.Y. Hilton indicates Andrew Luck will miss Colts' Thanksgiving game" (CBS) - "Andrew Luck, who was placed in the concussion protocol on Monday, will probably not be healthy in time..."
- "13th hour play to keep Raiders in Oakland may not work" (PFT) - "Nearly 40 years after Al Davis sued the NFL to force his way out of Oakland, Mark Davis could eventually be doing the same thing."