- "Manning, Giants down Browns 27-13 for 6th straight win" (AP) - "They're rarely flashy, hardly appealing and downright tough to watch at times. The New York Giants play bland, boring football — just how they like it."
- "Griffin III may be only hope for Browns to avoid winless season" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns' calamitous season has come to this: They have to hope Robert Griffin III can come back and provide a miracle."
- "Browns knocked down again, but have to stay course with Hue" (Plain Dealer) - "So Bailey was not supposed to play. Greco rarely gets hurt. But Greco did get hurt. Bailey did play. And a football disaster followed."
- "Falcons use Twitter to thank Browns for Taylor Gabriel" (PFT) - "Falcons wide receiver Taylor Gabriel caught two touchdown passes Sunday in the Falcons’ 38-19 win over the Cardinals."
- "Week 12: Giants vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "Watch a highlights of the Week 12 matchup between the New York Giants and the Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "Ravens exploit rules loophole, get multiple penalties" (CBS) - "Perhaps it's only fitting that the Bengals-Ravens game ended on a special teams play, even if didn't involve Justin Tucker striping 50-something-yard field goals."
- "Jets appear to show mercy on lead-blocking Brady" (NFL.com) - "There aren't many players in the NFL who engender more respect than Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. The Jets' defense seemed to prove as much Sunday at the Meadowlands."
- "NFL Week 12 injury roundup: Allen Hurns, DeVante Parker go down" (SI.com) - "A pair of notable receivers went down with injuries during Sunday afternoon’s games."