- "Loss of John Greco ‘huge’ for Browns O-line, ‘next man up’ to be determined" (Browns.com) - "After rushing for 163 yards, averaging nearly 6 yards per carry, in a Week 4 loss to the Redskins, the Browns ascended to No. 1 in the NFL in rushing offense."
- "With Kessler cleared and RG3 close, Hue Jackson not naming QB yet" (PFT) - "With Robert Griffin III likely to be cleared for the first time since the season opener and Cody Kessler now out of the concussion protocol after his second concussion of the season..."
- "Emotion from Hue Jackson is simply wash, rinse, repeat to Browns fans" (ESPN) - "There should be nothing surprising about Hue Jackson's emotions that followed the Cleveland Browns 12th loss in 12 games."
- "NYG-CLE grades: Jason Pierre-Paul stars in Giants' victory" (PFF) - "The Cleveland offense struggled to put anything substantial together against the Giants, despite a couple of drives where they were serviceable moving the ball. McCown failed to produce under pressure..."
- "RG3's car was robbed during Browns' loss to Giants" (CBS) - "It's not clear how much money was stolen from the couple, but Sadeiko said that they noticed it was gone when they got back to their car after the game."
- "League will take a close look at Thursday Night Football" (PFT) - "With mounting criticism of the quality of every-week Thursday football, scattered suggestions have emerged in recent weeks that the NFL could pull the plug on the experiment."
- "Injuries: Danny Trevathan done for remainder of year" (NFL.com) - "As if things couldn't get any bleaker for the Bears in 2016, the latest news shows it can and has indeed worsened."
- "QB updates on Derek Carr, the next Jets starter and what coach said about Osweiler" (USA TODAY) - "Andrew Luck, who missed Thursday night’s loss to Pittsburgh while under concussion protocol, returned to practice on Monday."