- "Robert Griffin III receives final medical clearance" (C-T) - "All that separates quarterback Robert Griffin III from returning to the starting lineup is convincing coach Hue Jackson he’s ready for the job."
- "Hue Jackson: 'I haven't even opened the bag of tricks yet'" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson's call of a halfback pass by running back Duke Johnson in the first quarter of Sunday's game wasn't an act of desperation in a winless season."
- "Pryor: ‘I Could Be So Much Better It’s Not Even Funny’" (92.3) - "Terrelle Pryor leads the Cleveland Browns in receptions, receiving yards and receiving touchdowns as they enter the bye week. The scary – but good – thing is, he’s not satisfied."
- "Who should finish the year at quarterback for the Browns?" (WFNY) - "The Cleveland Browns mercifully have entered their bye in Week 13 of the 2016 NFL season. The previous 12 weeks have not produced a win."
- "Falcons top CB Desmond Trufant out for year with pectoral injury" (CBS) - "The Atlanta Falcons placed star cornerback Desmond Trufant on injured reserve on Tuesday."
- "Darren Sharper sentenced to 20 years in prison for raping two women" (SI.com) - "Darren Sharper was sentenced to 20 years in prison for raping two women and drugging two others..."
- "Peterson 'ahead of schedule', runs at Vikings practice" (NFL.com) - "Is Adrian Peterson on his way back? The Vikings All-Pro running back was seen running off to the side at practice Tuesday..."
- "Police checking claim of Manziel punch that led to lawsuit" (AP) - "Newton claims that Manziel ‘came downstairs, ran behind the bar, cursed at Mr. Newton, and punched him in the face, breaking Mr. Newton's nose.’"