- "Hue pleased with Collins debut" (OBR) - "After being traded from the Super Bowl contending Patriots to the Browns on Monday, Collins crammed a couple of days of practices and found himself starting just a few days later at outside linebacker."
- "Browns vow not to go winless after they drop to 0-9" (WKNR) - "So there it is. So badly has this rebuilding job crumbled that winning a single game – not four – has become the modest goal."
- "DAL-CLE grades: Elliott, Prescott grade well in Cowboys' win" (PFF) - "There’s enough about Kessler to warrant his starting, and the Browns’ woes against Dallas should not be put at his door. He does have a tendency to hold onto the ball..."
- "Week 9: Cowboys vs. Browns highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Dallas Cowboys defeated the Cleveland Browns. Rookie QB Dak Prescott threw three touchdown passes, leading the Cowboys to a 35-10 win, in Week 9 of the 2016 NFL season!" - VIDEO
- "NFL Week 9 injury roundup: Jeremy Maclin, Victor Cruz go down" (SI.com) - "Chiefs receiver Jeremy Maclin started Sunday’s game despite being hampered by a groin injury. Maclin aggravated the injury in the first quarter..."
- "Goodell admitted inconsistency in interpretation of ‘forcible’ blows to quarterbacks" (PFT) - "Goodell admitted that the NFL’s referees have an inconsistent interpretation of the most important word in the rules regarding hits on quarterbacks..."
- "Travis Kelce ejected after tirade, toss of towel at official" (ESPN) - "Kelce was penalized first for unsportsmanlike conduct in protesting the no-call. He then threw a towel that was tucked into his pants at an official."
- "Rams fans chant for Jared Goff (and Tim Tebow) as the Case Keenum era continues" (CBS) - "It didn't take long for the revolt to begin. In the first half, the Rams crowd had enough with Keenum. So, it began chanting for Goff (and Tim Tebow, by the way)."