- "Browns' RG3 to start vs. Bills: 'He had poise and showed he belongs'" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson warned everyone ahead of time that RG3 would be rusty, and he didn't disappoint. He creaked and squealed his way through..."
- "Browns take comfort in Robert Griffin making it through four quarters" (WKNR) - "In their 13th straight loss this year, and 16th in a row over the last 12 months, the Browns took consolation in one thing."
- "Browns slip again, fall to 0-13 as historic slide worsens" (AP) - "The Browns' mascot can't even stay on his clogs. This season of embarrassment has a new symbolic blooper. Early in Sunday's 23-10 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals..."
- "CLE-CIN grades: Bengals' offense heats up first half" (PFF) - "Playing in harsh weather conditions, especially in the first half, Griffin failed to find rhythm passing on the day. Griffin completed 12 of his 28 drop back pass attempts..."
- "Aaron Rodgers, already nursing hamstring injury, hurts calf in win" (ESPN) - "Aaron Rodgers now has an injured right calf to go along with his ailing left hamstring. And the former might have something to do with the latter."
- "Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill tore his ACL after taking low hit against Cardinals" (CBS) - "The Dolphins were cruising against the Cardinals on Sunday through nearly three quarters. And then disaster struck."
- "NFL to take a closer look at celebrations" (PFT) - "NFL players may soon have something to celebrate, figuratively, regarding their ability to celebrate, literally."
- "Injuries: Jets' Forte leaves early with knee injury" (NFL.com) - "The New York Jets' season somehow keeps getting worse. Veteran running back Matt Forte suffered a knee injury early in the first quarter..."