- "Ogbah a bright spot in otherwise dark season" (OBR) - "Despite the poor season, the Browns are trying to identify core players as they move into 2017. In an otherwise gloomy season, Emmanuel Ogbah is looking more and more..."
- "Browns coach wants Terrelle Pryor to catch ball, think before speaking" (MJ) - "Hue Jackson has enough to worry about as he tries to find a way to win for the first time this season. Now putting a muzzle on his best wide receiver has been added to his chore list."
- "Wiseguys continue to lose money betting Browns" (ESPN) - "The Browns are managing to pull it off, and the betting public has rejoiced. ‘Who is playing Cleveland’ has become a ‘free bingo spot’ on parlay cards, bookmakers said."
- "Jimmy Haslam to give deposition Tuesday" (WKYC) - "Jimmy Haslam will give a deposition tomorrow in the civil cases pending against Pilot Flying J stemming from a rebate scandal that rocked his family’s $33 billion truck-stop company in April of 2013."
- "Jim Harbaugh leaving Michigan for the Rams is reportedly a 'very real' possibility" (CBS) - "If you were going to make a list of NFL coaches who are sitting on the hot seat this week, it would definitely include Rams coach Jeff Fisher..."
- "Ryan Tannehill's knee injury less serious than first feared" (AP) - "Ryan Tannehill was back at the Miami Dolphins' complex Monday, his left knee injury less serious than first feared. The injury was diagnosed as a sprained ACL and MCL..."
- "Cardinals WR Michael Floyd arrested on DUI charges" (NFL.com) - "The Arizona Cardinals receiver was arrested on drunken driving charges early Monday morning, police confirmed to NFL.com."
- "Mike Shanahan’s not being hired by the 49ers, in any capacity" (PFT) - "The 49ers likely will be making changes after the season, but not nearly as dramatic as a recent report from CBS suggested."