- "Terrelle Pryor says his on-field chatter doesn't cross line" (ESPN) - "Terrelle Pryor said Wednesday he does not believe he crosses the line when it comes to on-field chatter with opponents. Pryor also said he had no recollection..."
- "Hue not ready to write RG3 off as Browns QB of the future" (OBR) - "Hue Jackson is still standing behind his quarterback. Despite having a less than strong return to the field, Jackson still believes in Robert Griffin III."
- "Browns still searching for offensive identity" (Browns.com) - "The Browns are still figuring who they are on offense. Hue Jackson made as much clear when asked about a revived run game that broke loose in a loss to the Bengals this past weekend."
- "With Browns still winless, 2008 Lions can relate" (AP) - "Detroit long snapper Don Muhlbach was with the Lions back in 2008, when they became the first — and so far, the only — NFL team to go 0-16."
- "Dareus guarantees Bills won't be Browns' first win" (NFL.com) - "The Browns are down to just three chances to avoid becoming the second 0-16 team in NFL history. Marcell Dareus promises the Bills won't let the Dawg Pound off this leash of infamy."
- "Goodell: No viable stadium plan on table for Oakland, San Diego" (USA TODAY) - "At the winter league meetings held Wednesday in Irving, Texas, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell expressed pessimism..."
- "Jets' Matt Forte might play through a torn meniscus against the Dolphins" (CBS) - "Matt Forte is dealing with a meniscus tear, but the injury might not be as bad as it sounds."
- "Cardinals cut Michael Floyd after DUI arrest" (PFT) - "Michael Floyd, the wide receiver who never quite lived up to his promise as the Cardinals’ 2012 first-round draft pick, is now out of work."