- "Browns still fighting despite prospect of winless season" (AP) - "Faced with the very real possibility of running the table and going winless over 16 games, it would be easy for them to wave the white flag..."
- "Hue Jackson upset over practice field preparations" (CBS) - "The Cleveland Browns may have a built advantage this week against the San Diego Chargers. It will be hard for the Chargers to prepare for the 39-degree and rainy forecast..."
- "Pryor plans on playing with gruesome finger injury" (MJ) - "Send the kids out of the room if you plan on reading this story out loud to your spouse, and a word of warning: Let your food digest first."
- "Robert Griffin III could have short leash on Saturday" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson left the door open for a quick hook on Monday when he said he wouldn't hesitate to go to rookie quarterback Cody Kessler."
- "Earl Thomas 'caught in between' return, retirement" (NFL.com) - "While the Seahawks close out the next two weeks with eyes on January, Earl Thomas will be elsewhere, confronted with an uncertain future and a potential retirement."
- "McAdoo fined a combined $200K for illegal use of walkie-talkie" (CBS) - "It took only a few days, and now we have a ruling in the WalkieLeaks "scandal" that ensued after the New York Giants were caught using a walkie-talkie..."
- "Jets discipline Sheldon Richardson for profanity-laced Snapchat" (ESPN) - "Richardson has been disciplined by the team for making a profanity-laced Snapchat video in the locker room two hours before losing..."
- "P.R. concerns are influencing too many NFL decisions" (PFT) - "The NFL has beefed up its public relations expertise in recent years. Inevitably, P.R. concerns now seem to be driving the NFL’s decisions."