- "Jackson says he uses analytics in many areas to help him make decisions" (C-T) - "Analytics has been a controversial topic since owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam overhauled the front office following last season."
- "Thomas takes credit for helping 'spice up' the Pro Bowl" (ESPN) - "A 3-point shooting contest. Perhaps a long-drive competition. Or maybe even bowling on the beach. Those are just some of the ideas..."
- "Ex-teammate Brian Hartline rips Terrelle Pryor" (PFT) - "It’s unclear what it is about Pryor that causes so many NFL players to have such a negative reaction to him. But a whole lot of players dislike him."
- "Browns fans raise more than $5,000 to fund their 0-16 parade" (CBS) - "Remember back in November when the Browns were only 0-10 and some of their fans began planning a parade to celebrate their impending 0-16 season?"
- "Winless 2008 Detroit Lions hoping Cleveland Browns avoid same fate" (USA TODAY) - "Like the Lions of 2008, the Browns have played five different quarterbacks. They have 19 rookies on their overmatched 53-man roster. "
- "Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (knee) done for the year" (NFL.com) - "The Kansas City Chiefs will finish their season without the help of running back Jamaal Charles."
- "Panthers LB Kuechly: No plans to retire after 2nd concussion" (AP) - "Luke Kuechly said he isn't going to let a second concussion end his football career."
- "Bruce Arians says he's not retiring, will return as Cardinals coach in 2017" (CBS) - "An opportunity to coach David Johnson, Tyrann Mathieu, and Patrick Peterson will not materialize this offseason."