- "Browns' RG3 practices, will start in finale against Steelers" (AP) - "Robert Griffin III can finish what he started. Cleveland's quarterback was cleared from concussion protocol and will start Sunday at Pittsburgh in the season finale."
- "Josh McCown has offer to coach from Hue Jackson if QB retires" (ESPN) - "Josh McCown has an offer to coach if the 37-year-old quarterback decides to retire after this season."
- "Pryor says contract extension has to ‘make sense for both sides’" (C-T) - "Pryor said he’s grateful for the opportunity the Browns gave him to develop as a receiver and would love to keep playing for coach Hue Jackson."
- "Christian Kirksey emerges as leader for Cleveland Browns defense" (WKYC) - "One of the leading tacklers in the National Football League, Kirksey was routinely in the locker room to meet with the media after practices and games..."
- "Mario Alford is fast, has lots of siblings and is getting his shot" (Plain Dealer) - "Alford has been thrown into the fire as a return man. He was added to the practice squad the week prior to the game in Buffalo..."
- "Jerry Jones: Ezekiel Elliott still has a shot at Dickerson" (NFL.com) - "While Garrett and Elliott are toeing the party line, owner Jerry Jones is going off script, unwilling to concede that the 178 yards needed to topple Dickerson are out of reach..."
- "Tyrod Taylor could need sports hernia surgery, may affect Bills' $30M decision" (CBS) - "Tyrod Taylor was already going to sit out the Bills' regular season finale against the Jets, but now he may be out for even longer."
- "What the rookie quarterbacks have (and haven’t) done this season" (PFT) - "It’s Week 17, and teams out of playoff contention with rookie quarterbacks waiting in the wings might as well get them game experience."