- "Robert Griffin III waits for word on if he'll start vs. Bengals" (ESPN) - "Robert Griffin III was initially told he probably would not be able to play again this season after he was injured in the Cleveland Browns' season opener."
- "Why Browns' Hue Jackson needed the bye week more than anyone" (Plain Dealer) - "That's not in the cards, according to sources, but the Browns can't put Jackson through another season like this."
- "Future could be ‘very bright’ for Browns TE Seth DeValve" (Browns.com) - "Seth DeValve learns something new every day. The Browns’ rookie tight end last week described this season as one of constant growth and development."
- "Cody Kessler not worried about concussions" (WKYC) - "For the second time in the last month, Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Cody Kessler cleared the NFL Concussion Protocol."
- "Percy Harvin's comeback is over after just two games with the Bills" (CBS) - "Percy Harvin's NFL return is already over. The Bills announced Monday that Harvin has been placed on the team's reserve/non-football illness list..."
- "Earl Thomas (broken tibia) out for remainder of season" (NFL.com) - "Earl Thomas suffered a devastating injury Sunday night, one that led the All-Pro player to openly ponder retirement soon thereafter."
- "Frank Gore becomes NFL’s 8th all-time leading rusher" (PFT) - "Colts running back Frank Gore has passed Hall of Famer Tony Dorsett for eighth place on the NFL’s all-time rushing list."
- "Tom Brady passes Peyton Manning for most wins by QB in NFL history" (SI.com) - "With Sunday’s win over the Rams, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady became the NFL’s all-time leader in quarterback wins."