- "Jackson wants to see rookie Corey Coleman return punts" (C-T) - "Jackson has been hesitant to let Coleman return punts after he missed six games with a broken hand and is still getting up to speed on offense."
- "Browns ready to set Jonathan Cooper loose" (CBS) - "The loss of one player is an opportunity for another. Offensive guard Jonathan Cooper will get his opportunity this weekend when he starts at right guard for the injured John Greco."
- "Eagles' struggles could land Browns two top-10 picks in 2017" (ESPN) - "Some good news for the winless Cleveland Browns: The Philadelphia Eagles have lost three in a row and five of their last six."
- "D’Qwell Jackson suspended four games for violating PED policy" (PFT) - "D’Qwell Jackson has been suspended for four games for violating the league’s performance-enhancing substance policy."
- "Jets waive running back C.J. Spiller" (NFL.com) - "The running back was waived by the New York Jets on Tuesday, one day after their 41-10 loss to the Indianapolis Colts and five weeks after signing with the team."
- "Colts-Jets game on Monday nearly broke a record for fewest TV viewers" (CBS) - "If you stayed up to watch the Jets and Colts on Monday night, you weren't alone. But you sure were close."
- "Man arrested in ex-NFL player's death; sheriff defends probe" (AP) - "The Louisiana man who fatally shot ex-NFL player Joe McKnight during a road rage dispute was jailed on a manslaughter charge..."