- "Browns plan to start Robert Griffin III against Bengals" (ESPN) - "Barring an unforeseen health setback in practice this week, the Cleveland Browns plan to start Robert Griffin III at quarterback against the Bengals on Sunday..."
- "Robert Griffin III focused on the here and now" (WKYC) - "Whether it be the extension of a contract or another opportunity to be a full-time starting quarterback in the National Football League, there is no looking at ‘the bigger picture...’"
- "Thomas again a pillar amid ruins of season" (AP) - "Amid the rubble of another demoralizing, soul-crushing season in Cleveland, Joe Thomas endures. The towering tackle. Despite the Browns' 0-12 record..."
- "Numbers don’t lie — the Cleveland Browns are really, really bad" (MJ) - "The Browns are having an ugly, ugly season and the numbers, not just the 0-12 record, prove it. The numbers, like a gloomy February weather report..."
- "Chargers are already talking to L.A. Coliseum about playing there in 2017" (CBS) - "L.A. Coliseum Commission president Mark Ridley-Thomas confirmed this week that his group has been in contact with the Chargers..."
- "Adrian Peterson plans to return to Vikings this year, but with a caveat" (USA TODAY) - "Adrian Peterson says his surgically repaired knee is responding well to running and cutting as he ramps up his workload..."
- "NFL says refs have discretion to penalize players’ snow angels" (PFT) - "Sunday afternoon’s NFL action featured two snow games, and two players deciding to have a little fun by making snow angels."
- "Injury roundup: Julio Jones (turf toe) misses practice" (NFL.com) - "Signs are looking promising for Julio Jones to help the Atlanta Falcons fend off the Tampa Buccaneers for the NFC South title."