- "Browns not alone in enabling Johnny Manziel on his path to destruction" (WKNR) - "Johnny Downfall: Nobody is to blame for Johnny Manziel's tragic and mercurial descent more than himself. But those who enabled his wayward behavior played a big role, too."
- "Cleveland Browns believe NFL success is QB driven" (WKYC) - "The Cleveland Browns do not need analytics or to conduct studies to tell them the one thing they already know, that success in the National Football League is driven by successful quarterback play."
- "Duke Johnson is the AFC North rookie of the year" (ESPN) - "One rookie did stand out, though, excelling in the role the team asked of him. Browns running back Duke Johnson had 61 receptions for 534 yards. The 61 receptions tied for the second-highest by a Browns rookie ever..."
- "Does John Greco have a future with the Cleveland Browns?" (247 Sports) - "Continuity is a term that has evaded the Cleveland Browns in the modern era. The offensive line is the most talented unit on the roster but it has struggled to gain consistency."
- "Ranking the NFL's most tortured fan bases" (Sports on Earth) - "It is that time of year again, time for our third annual NFL Tortured Fan Base Rankings. These rankings fluctuate more each year than you might think..."
- "Polian: Manning 'would be ready immediately' as GM" (NFL.com) - "If Peyton Manning calls it quits, his Super Bowl-winning exit will forever mirror what John Elway accomplished with the Broncos in the late 1990s."
- "Mayock calls Carson Wentz the draft’s best quarterback" (PFT) - "It’s primary season in the NFL draft campaign, and North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz just picked up a big endorsement."
- "Colts' Irsay: Luck's 'shocking' new deal will have $20M per year floor" (CBS) - "Andrew Luck has been ticketed for a monster second NFL contract basically since before he was drafted."