- "Josh Gordon not reinstated yet" (PFT) - "On Sunday, a cryptic tweet from Browns receiver Josh Gordon sparked speculation that he has been reinstated to the NFL after a one-year banishment. Per a source with knowledge of the situation, that hasn’t happened yet."
- "Joe Thomas knows he can still be traded despite club's reassurances" (Plain Dealer) - "Left tackle Joe Thomas appreciates that the Browns have come out publicly that they have no plans to trade him, but he's been around long enough to know anything can still happen."
- "Browns empower analytics staff with personnel decisions" (WFNY) - "Changes brewing: The Browns are promoting two members of their analytics staff to more prominent roles in player personnel. Ken Kovash, formerly director of football research, will assist Andrew Berry..."
- "Johnny Manziel spent Valentine's Day in the weirdest place possible" (CBS) - "When it comes to Johnny Manziel, nothing is really a surprise anymore. Dude could show up anywhere, anytime, doing anything and most of America wouldn't flinch."
- "Peyton Manning mentioned in lawsuit filed against Tennessee" (AP) - "Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is mentioned in the lawsuit a group of women filed against the University of Tennessee..."
- "Matt Forte: Days with Bears have 'sadly come to an end'" (ESPN) - "Matt Forte, the second-most-productive running back in franchise history, will no longer be a member of the Chicago Bears."
- "Report: Tarvaris Jackson will hit free agency" (NFL.com) - "Just so everyone knows, Tarvaris Jackson is hitting the free agent market. The Seahawks' long-time backup plans to review his options..."
- "Report: TMZ paid over $100,000 for Ray Rice videos" (SI.com) - "TMZ paid more than $100,000 for two videos depicting former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice knocking out his then-fiancée..."