- "Hue Jackson will rely on Jim Brown as advisor" (Plain Dealer) - "Brown serves the club in a variety of capacities, including public appearances on behalf of the team. He's also developed a close relationship with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and advises him on players and other matters."
- "Ex-NFL player charged with stealing money from Ohio groups" (AP) - "A former NFL player withdrew hundreds of thousands of dollars from the account of an inner-city Cleveland charity to satisfy Las Vegas gambling debts and to pay personal expenses..."
- "Josh McCown will gladly mentor a young QB in Cleveland" (PFT) - "The Browns are likely to draft a quarterback with the second overall pick in the draft, and if that quarterback pushes Josh McCown out of the starting job, McCown can live with that."
- "The Problem with Mock Drafts" (OBR) - "Fans, excited for the list of new players that were just added to their team over the past three days, now greatly excited about who their team might draft 362 days later. Yet that is the obsession with the NFL Draft."
- "Kirk Cousins, Redskins break off contract negotiations" (ESPN) - "The Washington Redskins have broken off negotiations with quarterback Kirk Cousins, a team source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Tuesday."
- "Packers and Colts will play in 2016 Pro Football Hall of Fame Game" (CBS) - "The 2016 Pro Football Hall of Fame Game will feature two teams -- the Packers and Colts -- with large fanbases..."
- "Detroit Lions release hometown hero Joique Bell" (NFL.com) - "The team released veteran running back Joique Bell on Tuesday. Bell starred at Wayne State University in Detroit prior to a four-year run with the Lions."
- "Roger Goodell made $34.1 million in 2014" (SI.com) - "NFL commissioner Roger Goodell made $34.1 million in compensation in 2014, based on a tax filing released by the NFL on Tuesday."