- "Browns Season Ticket Prices To Remain 'Flat' For 2016 Season" (92.3) - "Season ticket prices will remain 'flat' for the upcoming season the team said Wednesday marking the seventh time in 8 years prices remained the same."
- "New Browns football ops department facing major decisions" (WKNR) - "Decisions, decisions: We don’t know much about the new Browns’ football operatives other than their Harvard University graduation dates and academic degrees."
- "No consensus about whether Cleveland Browns will select" (cleveland.com) - "If the Browns want to guarantee that their top choice will be available to them on April 28, they could trade up to the top spot in the draft."
- "Do any Buckeyes make sense for Browns in 2016 draft?" (Browns.com) - "Eight former Buckeyes who became Browns, a group that includes Lou Groza and a handful of other Hall of Famers, are classified as Browns Legends."
- "Women's group urges sponsors to suspend ties to Peyton Manning" (ESPN) - "A national women's rights group is calling for prominent companies including Papa John's and Nationwide to suspend their relationships with Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning..."
- "Redskins, Kirk Cousins not yet close on long-term deal" (NFL.com) - "Kirk Cousins and the Washington Redskins aren't close to locking up a long-term deal. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that the sides haven't gained traction on contract talks."
- "Police: Montee Ball Threw His Girlfriend Into A Table" (Deadspin) - "NFL free-agent running back Montee Ball threw his girlfriend into a table in their hotel room before he was arrested and charged with battery, according to a Madison (Wisc.) PD report."
- "NFL gives James Harrison a surprise after he hints at 2016 return" (CBS) - "Less than 24 hours after Steelers linebacker James Harrison announced that he'd likely be returning for a 14th season, the NFL had a special surprise waiting for him: a random drug test!"