- "Johnny Manziel investigators acquire medical records" (ESPN) - "The Dallas Police Department obtained medical records for Colleen Crowley this week as part of the criminal investigation into whether Johnny Manziel assaulted her..."
- "Ray Horton discusses Barkevious Mingo and being back in Cleveland" (WFNY) - "Ray Horton is back with the Cleveland Browns as a member of Hue Jackson’s staff. He was a part of Rob Chudzinski’s brief tenure in Cleveland during the 2013 Cleveland Browns campaign..."
- "Learning From the Cleveland Browns' Past Mistakes in Drafting Quarterbacks" (numberFire) - "It's February in an even-numbered year, meaning we're discussing the possibility of the Cleveland Browns selecting a quarterback in the first round of the NFL draft."
- "Jim Brown, Cleveland a perfect match" (NFL.com) - "Marshall Faulk, Marcus Allen, Franco Harris and Curtis Martin discuss what Jim Brown meant to the city of Cleveland." - VIDEO
- "As to cap space, the minimum means as much the maximum" (PFT) - "The billion-dollar breathlessness already has begun regarding 2016 league year, which will feature unprecedented amounts of cap space and, presumably, unprecedented spending."
- "Lions president: Calvin Johnson still hasn't decided if he'll retire" (CBS) - "Calvin Johnson still hasn't made up his mind. According to the Lions' team president, Rod Wood, Megatron still hasn't decided if he'll retire or return for his 10th season with the Lions."
- "Jared Allen announces retirement" (SI.com) - "Former All-Pro pass rusher Jared Allen is retiring from the NFL after 12 seasons, he announced Thursday."
- "Von Miller optimistic on long-term deal, Super Bowl repeat" (ESPN) - "Maybe it's still the afterglow of a Super Bowl win and MVP award, but all is right in the world for Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller."