- "Josh Gordon vows to change circle of friends" (ESPN) - "Suspended Cleveland Browns receiver Josh Gordon indicated on his Twitter account Monday that he planned to 'disassociate' himself from anyone that might be a contributing factor to keeping him out of the NFL."
- "As Cleveland Browns plot future, Josh McCown deserves to be part of it" (Plain Dealer) - "Josh McCown won only one game with the Browns last year and was better than many expected. In some ways that's life in Cleveland..."
- "Browns fans boycotting Johnny Manziel for month on Twitter" (AP) - "Floating on an inflatable swan was one thing. Being hunted by a police helicopter was too much. Johnny Manziel's hijinks have driven some Browns to the edge..."
- "Browns Won't Make Manziel Move Yet, Still Not Expected to Keep Him" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns have yet to officially part ways with quarterback Johnny Manziel, but Manziel's days in Cleveland are likely still numbered." - VIDEO
- "Justin Tuck announces retirement" (PFT) - "Charles Woodson isn’t the only veteran member of the Raiders defense who has decided to call it a career."
- "NFL memo doesn't close door on Raiders to Las Vegas" (CBS) - "With the Raiders' future very much in flux, owner Mark Davis is exploring any and all options, including possibly moving the team to Las Vegas."
- "Peyton Manning told close friends he expects to retire" (NFL.com) - "Manning hasn't elaborated on his conversation with Belichick other than to lament the lack of privacy at the 50-yard line."
- "The Terrible Calvin Johnson Rule Outlasted Calvin Johnson" (Deadspin) - "If Calvin Johnson is indeed retiring, the NFL will be worse off for his absence. But he leaves it a different league than he found it, a much more confusing one for receivers, officials, and fans."