- "Already a Browns fixture, Chris Tabor tasked with making special teams" (Browns.com) - "The Browns special teams coordinator — who learned last month he’d get to coach in Cleveland for his sixth season — smiled and playfully waved to reporters as he walked to the podium."
- "Can a rookie QB take the Browns to the playoffs in 2016?" (DPD) - "Fans of the Cleveland Browns currently find themselves in a painful state of limbo. After another forgettable season, the focus is on a former draft pick turned major bust..."
- "Perfect Opportunity To Start Fresh And Draft a Franchise Quarterback" (92.3) - "Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram joined Baskin & Phelps to discuss the latest on Johnny Manziel, his thoughts on Robert Griffin III or Brock Osweiler ending up in Cleveland..."
- "Alex Mack: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Browns Center's Future" (B/R) - "Three-time Pro Bowl center Alex Mack has spent his entire seven-year NFL career with the Cleveland Browns, but 2015 could be his last season with the team as he weighs his options."
- "James Laurinaitis expects better idea of next team after combine" (PFT) - "After the Rams released linebacker James Laurinaitis last week, the veteran said he was surprised by the team’s decision because they asked him to be part of the marketing push..."
- "Colts LB Jonathan Newsome released after marijuana arrest" (ESPN) - "The Colts have released linebacker Jonathan Newsome following his arrest for possession of marijuana less than a week ago. Newsome used Twitter to thank the Colts organization following his release."
- "Malcolm Jenkins signs with Eagles" (SI.com) - "The Eagles cut Patrick Chung on Tuesday, right about the same time they locked up free agent Malcolm Jenkins. Just like that, Chip Kelly's team had improved its troublesome situation at safety."
- "NFL teams use scouting combine for more than numbers game" (AP) - "Football fans see the NFL's annual scouting combine as merely a numbers game that comes down to the times, jumps and drills they witness on television."