- "Source: A grand jury to study Manziel case" (WKYC) - "A source tells WFAA that a decision on whether to charge Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel could come soon. Manziel's ex-girlfriend, Colleen Crowley, told police that he assaulted her in Dallas on January 30."
- "Browns: 5 things to watch at the NFL combine" (C-T) - "If the NFL Draft is like the Super Bowl for Browns fans — you have to look forward to something when the last playoff win came in the 1994 season — the scouting combine is their AFC championship game."
- "Why Cleveland Browns should apply franchise tag to Tashaun Gipson" (Plain Dealer) - "The last starting safety the Browns let walk in free agency just capped a championship season with a pair of turnovers in the Super Bowl."
- "Pep Hamilton finds only two playmakers on Browns' roster" (ESPN) - "Hamilton not only did not mention Johnny Manziel until he was asked about him, he also mentioned only two players when asked what playmakers the Browns have on the roster..."
- "Redskins president: RGIII will ‘have a choice of a couple teams’" (SI.com) - "Redskins president Bruce Allen was a guest on a San Diego sports talk show Tuesday and gave quarterback Robert Griffin III a farewell of sorts."
- "NFL reviewing Fowler matter after fight video surfaces" (NFL.com) - "The NFL is reviewing the situation surrounding Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler after a video of him surfaced Tuesday during which he was depicted watching two women as they fight."
- "NFLPA’s latest win over NFL was a blowout" (PFT) - "The NFL has gone from losing close cases to the NFL Players Association to getting blown out. And a blowout is precisely what happened in connection with the league’s attempt to remove revenues from the pool..."
- "How familiarity could impact 19 teams' free-agency plans" (CBS) - "Familiarity can bring comfort. That was a recurring theme during my time as an agent. When we had meetings to discuss upcoming free agency with clients..."