- "Browns working to restructure deal and keep center Alex Mack" (ESPN) - "Alex Mack paid the Cleveland Browns a visit last week. That is a sign of something as the date draws closer for Mack to decide if he is going to opt out of the final three years of his contact and become a free agent."
- "Hue Jackson: Cleveland Browns to challenge NFL norms" (WKYC) - "Cleveland Browns head coach Hue Jackson does not fit any one specific mold when it comes to his approach as the leader of an organization, and he made that perfectly clear when speaking to the media..."
- "How Ohio State's Urban Meyer is exerting significant influence" (Plain Dealer) - "Urban Meyer dropped by Lucas Oil Stadium to take a selfie Friday afternoon with Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliot. His appearance seemed fitting seeing as his presence looms over the scouting combine."
- "'The Johnny Manziel Combine': NFL Teams Determined Not to Get Fooled Again" (B/R) - "Obviously, he charmed the Browns, too. And while some teams did see Manziel as a tremendous phony at the combine, others did not—and based on interviews at this year's combine..."
- "Peyton Manning will ride off into the sunset" (Denver Post) - "His Bronc riding days are over; the last rodeo is done. Peyton Manning is saying goodbye; it's been lots of fun. According to two sources, Manning will acknowledge his decision by the end of this week."
- "The oldest head coach in the NFL could get an extension soon" (CBS) - "The 64-year-old Carroll earned that distinction in January after Tom Coughlin stepped down as coach of the Giants. The 69-year-old Coughlin was five years older than any other head coach in the NFL."
- "Griffin trade still unlikely, even though Washington would take anything" (PFT) - "Washington continues to hold out hope for a trade of Robert Griffin III, the only reason they haven’t already cut him. Per a league source, Washington would take anything they could get for Griffin..."
- "Philadelphia Eagles increase offer to Sam Bradford" (NFL.com) - "The Eagles met with Sam Bradford's agent, Tom Condon, this week and increased their offer on a long-term deal. The goal would be to get it done before he hits free agency, and Bradford, as he's said, has interest in returning."