- "Brandon Marshall: Johnny Manziel needs to walk away from NFL, get help" (CBS) - "The Cleveland Browns issued a terse statement on Tuesday that all but announced they were done with Johnny Manziel, the team's first-round draft pick in 2014, after his latest off-field incidents."
- "The party's over: Browns to part ways with Johnny Manziel" (AP) - "Johnny Manziel famously made his entrance into the NFL by putting on a Browns baseball cap and strutting onto the stage of New York's Radio City Music Hall while rubbing his fingers together."
- "Browns' top hires are making for heady times at Harvard University" (Plain Dealer) - "One of the world's most prestigious educational institutions has the Browns to thank for that unlikely description. Within the past month, the franchise has tabbed three Harvard-educated men for its top front office positions."
- "Cleveland Browns: The front office failure ends now" (DPD) - "We’re talking about a front office that’s run by team owner Jimmy Haslam, who has repeatedly hit the reset button without allotting a reasonable amount of time to let anyone succeed."
- "Rams have discussed bringing Peyton Manning to L.A. in 2016" (ESPN) - "The Rams have had internal discussions about bringing Peyton Manning to Los Angeles should he want to play another season, per a league source."
- "Manning reveals he'll likely need hip replacement surgery" (USA TODAY) - "Part of the aging process for Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning includes learning some not-so-great news about his long-term health."
- "Jared Goff says he’ll do everything at combine" (PFT) - "Once the Super Bowl ends on Sunday night, the next big event on the NFL calendar will be the scouting combine for draft-eligible players in Indianapolis."
- "N.F.L. Great Ken Stabler Had Brain Disease C.T.E." (New York Times) - "Shortly before he died last July, the former N.F.L. quarterback Ken Stabler was rushed away by doctors, desperate to save him, in a Mississippi hospital."