- "As Browns mull camp move, critics decry using tax money for new facility" (ESPN) - "A Cleveland brouhaha erupted Thursday over whether state tax money would be used to build a facility if the Browns move training camp to Columbus."
- "Why Browns Need to Draft A QB Early" (OBR) - "The NFL Draft provides the opportunity for hope. For a Browns organization that has very little reason for hope, the NFL Draft is our Super Bowl. A sad statement indeed."
- "Johnny Manziel's Ex-Girlfriend Told Cops He Hit Her Several Times" (Deadspin) - "This afternoon, Fort Worth PD released their report about the night they were called regarding an 'altercation' between Johnny Manziel and his ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley."
- "Travis Benjamin: 'I grew up chasing rabbits'" (NFL.com) - "Cleveland Browns wide receiver Travis Benjamin joins "NFL Now Live Super Bowl 50" and talks about how he got so fast." - VIDEO
- "Kellen Winslow Jr. is Fighting to Make an NFL Comeback" (Stack) - "Kellen Winslow Jr. wasn't eating. It wasn't a fast. There was no religious or political reason for Winslow's avoidance of sustenance."
- "Don't expect Roger Goodell to share insights Friday" (Sports on Earth) - "Goodell is so powerful, and so unchallenged, that there's no need for him to talk about anything."
- "Jared Allen (broken foot) returns to practice before Super Bowl" (SI.com) - "Carolina Panthers defensive end Jared Allen participated in practice on Wednesday, increasing the likelihood he will play..."
- "These Broncos Look Nothing Like The Broncos Of Two Years Ago" (538) - "In the strike-shortened 1982 season, the Miami Dolphins made it to the Super Bowl on the strength of an incredible defense..."