- "Judge orders Johnny Manziel to stay away from Colleen Crowley" (Plain Dealer) - "A judge in Texas ordered Johnny Manziel to stay away from his ex-girlfriend Colleen Crowley for two years, saying 'there's reason to believe family violence occurred,' according to News 8 in Dallas."
- "Sources: Cowboys likely won't add Johnny Manziel in 2016" (ESPN) - "At a personnel meeting after the 2015 season ended, the Dallas Cowboys all but closed the door on the possibility of adding Johnny Manziel in 2016, multiple sources told ESPN."
- "If Johnny Manziel wants help, NFL is ready to give it" (AP) - "Dallas police said detectives would determine what, if any, criminal charges Manziel would face. They noted it is not uncommon for victims of domestic violence to question or delay reporting an assault."
- "What’s next on the schedule for Browns coach Hue Jackson?" (Browns.com) - "Hue Jackson hasn’t had much time to check out his new city. He’ll find time for that when it permits. Since Jackson was hired as Browns head coach, the schedule he’s undertaken and embraced has been relentless."
- "Sources say Marshawn Lynch telling people he intends to retire" (ESPN) - "Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch has told people close to him he plans to retire, according to league sources."
- "Why no T.O. in Hall of Fame?" (PFT) - "Few can reasonably debate (although Randy Moss has tried) the proposition that Jerry Rice is the greatest receiver in NFL history. After Rice, most would say Terrell Owens and Moss are No. 2 and No. 3, or No. 3 and No. 2."
- "Broncos will franchise tag Von Miller, try to make deal" (NFL.com) - "John Elway could have a franchise tag dilemma after the confetti stops falling on Super Bowl 50."