- "Browns' new approach may make trading Joe Thomas logical" (ESPN) - "Joe Thomas has not asked the Cleveland Browns for a trade, and the Browns have not said they will trade him. But the Browns' actions this offseason make it fair to ask whether Thomas will be a part of the team in 2016."
- "Manziel’s legacy is party till we puke" (C-T) - "His vow: to wreck the league. His legacy: he wrecked himself. He wrecked himself, demolished his career and helped drag a franchise that was already in the sewer further still into the abyss. All that in less than 24 months. Talk about making an impact."
- "250 high schoolers show out at Browns Showcase" (Browns.com) - "Due to the team’s renovations to the training facility in Berea, the annual High School Showcase was held at the Paul L. David Athletic Training Center located at Washington High School in Massillon, Ohio."
- "Insider Buzz: Kaepernick Not as Interested in Trade to Browns After FA Losses" (B/R) - "According to a source close to Colin Kaepernick, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback wants to play elsewhere next season, but he has little interest in being traded to the Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "Martavis Bryant suspended minimum one season" (NFL.com) - "The Steelers hope next season will open the door to Pittsburgh's ninth Super Bowl appearance, but getting there won't be any easier without Martavis Bryant."
- "Eric Weddle will sign a four-year, $26 million deal with the Ravens" (CBS) - "Eric Weddle was drafted by the San Diego Chargers in the second round back in 2007. He was a part-time player as a rookie but has started 122 of 128 possible games since."
- "B.J. Raji says he will take 'hiatus' in 2016" (AP) - "B.J. Raji quoted Vince Lombardi in announcing his decision to leave football for a year. While the late Hall of Fame coach for the Green Bay Packers would have been proud, the current team now has a hole to fill on the defensive line."
- "D’Qwell Jackson found guilty of simple assault" (PFT) - "Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson was arrested in February 2015 for allegedly assaulting a pizza delivery driver during an argument over a parking spot and faced a non-jury trial on a simple assault charge this month to resolve the issue."