- "Browns QB Tracker: Jared Goff holds slim lead over Carson Wentz" (WKNR) - "The Browns’ eternal quest to find a franchise quarterback has been handed over to their new management group of Sashi Brown, executive vice president of football operations..."
- "Does the AFC North fear Colin Kaepernick on the Browns?" (DPD) - "The Cleveland Browns are still traversing their decades-long journey to find the team’s franchise quarterback. While the Browns hold the No. 2 overall selection in the 2016 NFL Draft and are widely expected to draft a quarterback..."
- "Is Browns owner Jimmy Haslam an improvement over Randy Lerner?" (Plain Dealer) - "There have been times during Jimmy Haslam's ownership that Randy Lerner's tenure didn't seem so bad. That says more about Haslam's problems than it stirs fond memories of Lerner's days in Berea."
- "Browns 2015 Year in Review: Cleveland's Struggles Continue" (numberFire) - "An iconic album from the Smashing Pumpkins was released in 1995 named Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. That title also works for the Cleveland Browns' season in 2015."
- "Chandler Jones deal balances future and immediate need" (ESPN) - "Branch Rickey is credited with the old adage that it's better to trade a player a year too early than a year too late. It's a mantra the Patriots have stood by under Bill Belichick."
- "Broncos keep C.J. Anderson by matching the Dolphins' offer sheet" (CBS) - "With time and money working against them, the Broncos ponied up and committed to C.J. Anderson. On Tuesday, with mere hours remaining before the deadline...'"
- "Roundup: Junior Galette to re-sign with Redskins" (NFL.com) - "Junior Galette will be returning to the Washington Redskins this season. The veteran defensive end, who sat out last season because of a torn Achilles tendon, has agreed to a one-year deal..."
- "Wentz, Goff go 1-2 in Cris Collinsworth's first 2016 NFL mock draft" (PFF) - "Goff is the more NFL-ready quarterback right now. His movement skills inside the pocket are very impressive. He can read defenses, make off-balance throws, and think his way around the football field."