- "Spending Doesn’t Pay Off, Roster Blowup A Painful Yet Necessary Evil" (92.3) - "The last time the Browns grabbed the stick of dynamite and lit the match, Eric Mangini had just taken over for the newly departed Romeo Crennel and Phil Savage."
- "Rahim Moore will try to resurrect his career after Texans benched him" (Plain Dealer) - "Free safety Rahim Moore will try to resurrect his career with the Browns after being benched by the Texans last year. Not only was he benched, he was inactive..."
- "Source: 49ers will not seek to release Kaepernick" (CSN) - "Trade talks have gone cold over the past week and the 49ers appear prepared for quarterback Colin Kaepernick to remain with the organization to compete for the starting job."
- "Connor Cook on the Cleveland Browns radar" (247 Sports) - "The Cleveland Browns are one of ten teams that are meeting with or conducting a workout with Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook (6-foot-4, 217) according to Rand Getlin of the NFL Network."
- "The NFL is considering some major rule changes" (CBS) - "Thanks to 19 rule proposals, the NFL's 32 owners are going to be busy when they convene in Florida next week for their annual meeting."
- "Broncos agree with Russell Okung, expected to trade Ryan Clady" (ESPN) - "The Broncos agreed to a five-year contract with free-agent offensive tackle Russell Okung on Thursday."
- "Darrelle Revis in cast 2-3 months after wrist procedure" (PFT) - "Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis won’t get in a full offseason program this year. The Jets announced Thursday that Revis had a procedure..."
- "Free agency grades: AFC North" (NFL.com) - "The Browns have been talked about way too much this month, with most of the discourse prematurely burying the Sashi Brown era."