- "Browns are making calls to gather info about Robert Griffin III" (PFT) - "Like the Jets a week ago, the Browns brought in quarterback Robert Griffin III for a visit. Like the Jets visit a week ago, Griffin’s visit to the Browns was aimed at allowing the team to do its due diligence..."
- "Hue Jackson says Robert Griffin III had 'great meeting' with Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns remain interested in quarterback Robert Griffin III after meeting with him Friday and Saturday, a source told cleveland.com, and coach Hue Jackson raved about him Sunday..."
- "Hue Jackson Defends Browns Free Agent Losses, Team’s Rebuilding Plan" (92.3) - "Contrary to popular belief, the Cleveland Browns really do have a plan to finally escape the NFL’s outhouse. It’s just going to take some time to implement."
- "Pro Bowl Tackle Joe Thomas Deserves a Trade and a Fresh Start" (OBR) - "What you are about to read is shocking. The idea itself isn’t shocking. What’s shocking is that I am the one saying it. The Browns need to trade Joe Thomas."
- "Manziel just hired a big-time NFL agent, but it might not help him" (CBS) - "CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora reported on Saturday that Manziel is now officially being represented by Drew Rosenhaus."
- "Ravens’ Tray Walker dies after motorcycle accident" (SI.com) - "Baltimore Ravens cornerback Tray Walker is dead at the age of 23 after a motorcycle crash Thursday night left him with fatal head injuries, his agent confirmed to reporters."
- "NFL owners to consider 'yellow card rule' on ejections" (AP) - "Roger Goodell wasn't kidding. The NFL commissioner suggested during Super Bowl week that the league would look at ejecting players after two serious personal fouls in a game."
- "Early notes from the NFL Annual Meeting" (NFL.com) - "It's still hushed here on this Sunday morning at the Boca Raton Resort and Club, a sprawling and posh hotel nestled a stone's throw away from the Atlantic."