- "Report: 'Mounting Buzz' Browns Intent to Sign RG3" (B/R) - "Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reported that he continues to hear "a mounting buzz" regarding the Browns' intent to sign Griffin, adding he 'wouldn't be surprised at all if that came together this week.'"
- "Sashi Brown says 'no offer pulled' for Mitchell Schwartz" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns Executive Vice President of Football Operations Sashi Brown denied a report that he yanked his offer for right tackle Mitchell Schwartz."
- "Browns disappointed in surprise ankle surgery for cornerback Joe Haden" (WKNR) - "Cornerback Joe Haden’s ankle surgery was the result of an injury suffered in an offseason workout, the Browns said on Monday. And they don’t know if Haden will be ready to play for the 2016 season opener."
- "Browns’ best plan for finally winning is to tank, keep losing awhile longer" (C-T) - "Let’s just throw it out there. Are the Browns tanking? That’s a loaded question, because it immediately gets us into philosophically murky waters."
- "Ryan Shazier’s hit in playoffs will now be a penalty" (PFT) - "After Steelers linebacker Ryan Shazier leveled Bengals running back Giovani Bernard with a brutal helmet-to-helmet hit in the playoffs, the NFL said Shazier’s hit was legal. But it won’t be anymore."
- "NFL Looks at Rooney Rule for Women in League" (AP) - "The Rooney Rule that has helped diversify front office and coaching jobs in the NFL has been such a success that the league has expanded it to include interviewing women..."
- "Peyton Manning spurns Colts' one-day deal, retires with Broncos" (CBS) - "Peyton Manning's NFL swan song hasn't reached its final note. First there were the weeks of intense rumors and debate about Manning's future."
- "Robert Kraft sent letter to Goodell about draft pick" (NFL.com) - "Patriots owner Robert Kraft said Monday that he sent a letter to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell a month ago asking for the NFL to overturn the penalties related to last year's deflated football scandal."