- "Hue Jackson talks up RG3 and rookie QBs" (AP) - "Browns coach Hue Jackson had high praise for Robert Griffin III. And Jared Goff. And Carson Wentz. Cleveland's never-ending search for a franchise quarterback could come down to a competition..."
- "Sashi Brown pumps brakes on Josh Gordon comeback" (Ohio.com) - "The Browns expect to learn whether the NFL will reinstate former All-Pro wide receiver Josh Gordon any day now, but they don't know exactly when his fate will be determined."
- "Could Josh McCown be dealt if Browns sign RG3?" (WFNY) - "With all of the rumors and rumblings surrounding the Cleveland Browns and Robert Griffin III, questions have started to be asked about the current starting quarterback of the Browns, Josh McCown."
- "Haslams: Browns didn't enable Johnny Manziel's behavior" (ESPN) - "Cleveland Browns owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam said Tuesday they do not feel the team enabled Johnny Manziel's behavior during his turbulent two years in Cleveland."
- "Jerry Jones explains his feelings on a Manziel-to-Cowboys scenario" (CBS) - "There is virtually no interest around the NFL in Johnny Manziel right now. The former Browns quarterback -- released by Cleveland shortly after the start of the league year..."
- "NFL eliminates all 'chop' style blocks for 2016 season" (NFL.com) - "In a move that will cause sweeping changes to NFL offensive strategy for the 2016 season and beyond, owners decided Tuesday at the NFL Annual Meeting to abolish any and all "chop" style blocks."
- "Discussions of replay rules fluid, ongoing" (PFT) - "The NFL has introduced several new rules for 2016. None of the changes address the league’s increasingly-controversial replay system. Yet. The discussions regarding possible improvements..."
- "Alfred Morris to join rival Cowboys on two-year deal" (ESPN) - "Former Washington Redskins running back Alfred Morris signed a two-year deal with the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday, his agent confirmed to ESPN."