- "Jimmy Haslam preaches patience, understands skepticism" (Ohio.com) - "Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is not oblivious to his team’s status as a laughingstock of the NFL. How could he be? Since Haslam bought the Browns from Randy Lerner for $1.05 billion in 2012..."
- "Robert Griffin III will work this week with QB expert Tom House" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III will make a House call this week to try to get his mechanics back on track, a source told cleveland.com. Griffin, signed by the Browns to a two-year, $15 million deal..."
- "Why ‘rebuild’ isn’t in Browns coach Hue Jackson’s vocabulary" (Browns.com) - "Yes, he’s well aware of the circumstances, but the Browns coach prefers to label what he and a reorganized front office face entering his first year in Cleveland with some different verbiage."
- "RGIII's NFL future: Will the fifth-year QB bounce back in Cleveland?" (NFL.com) - "Robert Griffin III is getting a second chance, as the former Washington Redksins quarterback signed a two-year deal with the Cleveland Browns on Thursday."
- "Three former Raiders pledge brains for research" (ESPN) - "Three former Oakland Raiders have promised their brains to the Concussion Legacy Foundation to honor Ken Stabler, whose brain showed degenerative damage after his death in 2015."
- "Report: Josh Norman wants to be NFL's top-paid CB at $16M a year" (CBS) - "Prior to 2015, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman was a good player. This past season, though, Norman took a leap and became not just one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL..."
- "Only three of the top 50 free agents remain unsigned" (PFT) - "Just about all the big-ticket shopping is done. With NFL teams turning their full attention to the draft, the first phase of free agency is all but over."
- "Raiders will pay major rent increase to stay at O.co Coliseum" (SI.com) - "The Oakland Raiders will pay $3.5 million for their one-year lease deal with O.co Coliseum and a training facility in Alameda County, a major increase from the $925,000 the franchise paid last year..."