- "Browns braintrust 'not panicked' on free-agency results" (ESPN) - "Coach Hue Jackson was asked point-blank: What do you say to people who maintain that a three-win team doesn't get better by letting starters leave?"
- "Robert Griffin III is a Brown, and his new coach is ready to get to work" (MMQB) - "Of all the things that surprised me about Robert Griffin III signing with Cleveland, this might have been the topper: New coach Hue Jackson has totally bought into The New Browns Way."
- "Robert Griffin III doesn't eliminate drafting - and starting - a rookie quarterback" (WKNR) - "RG3 and CB QBs: The signing of Robert Griffin III muddies the Browns’ quarterback situation rather than resolves it. Is he the full-time starter or a “bridge” starter?"
- "Get Back Up" (The Player's Tribune) - "This was what it was all about. This was destiny. I glance across the locker room, and there’s Jordan Shipley, Texas’ all-time leading receiver. He’s ready. I look all around me, and there’s this intense focus amongst all guys — a quiet confidence."
- "Ejection rule differs from Goodell’s initial comments" (PFT) - "When NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell initially floated the possibility that players could be ejected for two personal fouls, he was answering a question specifically about the suspensions..."
- "NFL continues suspension of local TV blackout policy for 2016" (SI.com) - "NFL teams have approved a one-year suspension of the league’s local television blackout policy for another season, reports Sports Business Journal’s Daniel Kaplan."
- "Rex Ryan: I won't be shocked if Ed Reed is a head coach in 5 years" (CBS) - "Ed Reed already transitioned from a Hall of Fame safety to an assistant coach. Could he make the leap to a head coach within the next five years?"
- "Visits tracker: Patriots to host Terrance Knighton" (NFL.com) - "It's been a quiet offseason for Terrance Knighton, but the free-agent defensive tackle finally is feeling a nibble on the open market."