- "Convincing Alex Mack to return to Browns will be difficult" (ESPN) - "If the Cleveland Browns want Alex Mack to re-sign with them, they'd best hurry. Because if Mack gets to the free agent market that opens March 9, he will be one of the best players available."
- "Johnny Manziel spotted partying, making it rain at strip club" (NYDN) - "Johnny Manziel was recently spotted doing what he does best — partying with reckless abandon. A clubgoer forwarded Snapchat videos of Manziel to Barstool Sports..."
- "Browns chances of losing four starters in free agency increase by the day" (WKNR) - "Clock ticking: The Browns chose not to use a franchise or transition tag to keep one of their potential free agents, and now have four days to negotiate with them before other teams enter the picture."
- "Forbes lists 19 NFL owners as worth a billion" (PFT) - "There’s a reason NFL owners can pay Roger Goodell more than $1 million each to be their pinata. Because for the majority of them, a million bucks is literally pocket change."
- "Ravens, QB Joe Flacco reach three-year extension" (SI.com) - "The Baltimore Ravens have reached a three-year contract extension with quarterback Joe Flacco, the team announced Wednesday. The terms of the deal have not yet been disclosed."
- "Kirk Cousins accepts franchise tender from Redskins" (NFL.com) - "The Washington Redskins won't have to worry about the possibility that Kirk Cousins will miss offseason work as a protest against the franchise tag. Cousins accepted the organization's franchise tender..."
- "Falcons announce they've released four-time Pro Bowl WR Roddy White" (CBS) - "The Atlanta Falcons have released wide receiver Roddy White, the team announced via its official website on Wednesday afternoon."
- "New plea deal in ex-NFL star's US drug, sex assault case" (AP) - "Two weeks after a federal judge rejected a plea dealt that included a nine-year prison sentence, former NFL star Darren Sharper has made a new plea deal with federal prosecutors in a drug and sexual assault case."