- "Barkevious Mingo has gained 20 pounds this offseason" (PFT) - "Browns defensive coordinator Ray Horton said last month that he plans to change the way the team uses Barkevious Mingo. Part of that change involves Mingo bulking up."
- "A Weighty Choice: Mingo’s fifth-year option" (Browns Plainly) - "The lament upon the loss of so many unrestricted free agents has echoed from within and without the walls of Berea: we should’ve re-signed those folks a year ago. It’s true. The team’s best bargaining position..."
- "Add Robert Griffin III to the Cleveland Browns’ QB stockpile and see what happens" (MJ) - "The Browns are doing exactly what the Browns should be doing. That being collecting and finding as many available quarterbacks that are out there. Can Robert Griffin III still play?"
- "Why Robert Griffin III Is a Worthwhile Gamble for the Cleveland Browns" (numberFire) - "In their perpetual pursuit of something resembling competency at quarterback, the Browns landed themselves one of the most polarizing players in the NFL in Robert Griffin III."
- "Karlos Dansby joins former rival Bengals" (ESPN) - "The Bengals are making their first new signing of the free-agency period Tuesday, adding former Cleveland Browns linebacker Karlos Dansby..."
- "Niners to keep Kaepernick unless blown away by offer" (NFL.com) - "Colin Kaepernick has sat in the center of the rumor cycle for weeks. But he won't be jettisoned anytime soon."
- "NFL demands retraction of New York Times concussion story" (AP) - "The NFL has demanded The New York Times retract a story that called the league's concussion research flawed..."
- "The Texans met Brock Osweiler for 10 seconds before giving him $72M" (CBS) - "In just about every vocation on the planet, an employer would spend ample time meeting with a prospective employee..."