- "Haslam should persuade retiring quarterback Peyton Manning" (Morning Journal) - "A vacancy exists in the Browns front office, and I know just the man – make that the Manning – to fill it. Peyton Manning, good friend of Browns owner Jimmy Haslam..."
- "Don't look for Bernie Kosar or Peyton Manning to fill Browns president role" (Plain Dealer) - "Not surprisingly, the clean sweep keeps getting cleaner in Berea. Team president Alec Scheiner was conspicuously absent from the reorganization press conferences..."
- "Hue Jackson can’t wait to spend more time with QB prospects" (PFT) - "The Browns have the second overall pick of the draft and a need for a quarterback that stretches back as long as the team’s been back in the league..."
- "Is Josh Gordon hanging out with Johnny Manziel a big deal?" (DPD) - "When Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon applied for reinstatement to the NFL after his latest suspension, the league made it abundantly clear what they want to see from Gordon."
- "Ex-Falcons WR Roddy White blames Kyle Shanahan for rough year" (CBS) - "The Atlanta Falcons released Roddy White on Wednesday and, less than a week later, White has figured out why the team made the decision to sever ties with its all-time leading receiver."
- "Former Bills DE Mario Williams to meet with Giants" (NFL.com) - "Free agent pass-rusher Mario Williams is making his rounds along the East Coast. The defensive end is expected to meet with the Giants, a source told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport."
- "Rams' Tre Mason subdued by stun gun during arrest" (AP) - "Los Angeles Rams running back Tre Mason was subdued with a stun gun twice when he refused to cooperate with officers who were arresting him in South Florida for reckless driving and marijuana possession..."
- "Joseph Randle arrested in Kansas for failure to appear" (ESPN) - "Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle was arrested Sunday morning on charges of failure to appear in court. Randle was brought to jail after 1 a.m..."