- "Gordon still in limbo 2 weeks after Roger Goodell addressed his suspension" (Plain Dealer) - "The first week of the Browns' off-season program is in the books and still no word from the NFL on suspended receiver Josh Gordon. At the NFL Annual Meeting two weeks ago..."
- "Broncos would reportedly consider trading for McCown" (ESPN) - "Time to add another name to the list of quarterbacks the Denver Broncos might be interested in. While Mike Klis of 9NEWS in Denver has learned from a source the Broncos won't sign former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel..."
- "Could Joe Thomas Interest the New York Jets?" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Browns Organization has clearly stated that trading Joe Thomas isn't in their plans. Many have speculated that he could be moved since the team is really starting from scratch after losing..."
- "Here's why Hue Jackson left the Bengals to take the Browns job" (CBS) - "There's an extra layer of complexity added to the Friday afternoon contract extension Marvin Lewis received from the Bengals. Turns out, Browns coach and former Cincy offensive coordinator Hue Jackson was nearly involved."
- "Will Smith was a good man, taken away for no good reason" (SI.com) -"Strange, senseless deaths happen all the time. We shake our heads when we hear about them, we wonder about humanity for a moment..."
- "Ex-Browns safety Donte Whitner visiting Rams" (NFL.com) - "Donte Whitner was worried that his late release from Cleveland would jam up his chances of landing a fair deal in free agency. But at least he's getting some interest."
- "Report: Ryan Clady trade doesn’t impact Colin Kaepernick pursuit" (PFT) - "The Broncos shed a big salary 0n Saturday with the trade of tackle Ryan Clady to the Jets, clearing nearly $9 million under the cap for the 2016 season."
- "Kubiak: Broncos will draft a quarterback" (AP) - "The choice for the San Francisco 49ers might come down to paying Colin Kaepernick $11.9 million to wear their uniform in 2016 or $4.9 million to wear Denver's."