- "Interest In No. 2 Pick In Draft Building For Browns" (92.3) - "Take the best player available or trade out? These are the questions that Browns executive vice president of football operations Sashi Brown and his staff are wrestling with behind the scenes as the NFL Draft approaches."
- "Brown says Josh Gordon has ‘bright future’ but doesn’t promise return to team" (C-T) - "Sashi Brown believes suspended receiver Josh Gordon still has a “bright future” despite another failed drug test, but made no promises the Browns would welcome him back if he’s permitted re-entry to the league."
- "Joe Thomas Trade Rumors: Latest News, Speculation on Browns LT" (B/R) - "Tony Grossi of ESPN.com noted that there is 'nothing brewing' as far as Thomas being involved in a blockbuster trade during the NFL draft. However, he added 'we'll see.'"
- "Rosenhaus terminates contract with Johnny Manziel, will reconsider if QB gets treatment" (ESPN) - "Johnny Manziel's second agent this offseason, Drew Rosenhaus, has informed the former Cleveland Browns quarterback that either he gets treatment or Rosenhaus no longer will represent him..."
- "Los Angeles police: Johnny Manziel was a passenger in a hit-and-run" (CBS) - "The crazy offseason of Johnny Manziel took another wild turn on Wednesday when Los Angeles police revealed that the former Browns quarterback was recently the passenger in a car that was involved in a hit-and-run."
- "Baylor’s Shawn Oakman arrested on sexual assault charge" (PFT) - "Former Baylor defensive lineman Shawn Oakman, who was once considered a strong NFL draft prospect, has been arrested on a sexual assault charge."
- "Patriots release Dominique Easley in stunning move" (NFL.com) - "Former first-round pick Dominique Easley played exceedingly well for the New England Patriots last season when he was healthy. That makes the defensive lineman's release all the more surprising."
- "Lawyer: Smith held no gun when shot in the back repeatedly" (AP) - "An enraged Hummer driver chased down former Saints defensive end Will Smith's Mercedes, deliberately rammed the SUV from behind, angrily confronted him in the street and then shot him eight times..."