- "Jimmy Haslam fights deposition order in Pilot Flying J case" (WKYC) - "Haslam has asked an Alabama judge to reconsider, amend or vacate a deposition order that could force him to testify in court for the first time regarding the rebate scheme plaguing the $31 billion family truck stop chain."
- "Here's how the Browns can avoid whiffing their first draft in their new world order" (WKNR) - "By virtue of owning the No. 2 overall pick in a draft with two outstanding quarterback prospects, I thought this was a draft the New Browns Order couldn’t possibly botch."
- "People in North Dakota don't want Carson Wentz to play for the Browns" (CBS) - "The Browns have been so bad lately that the citizens of North Dakota are hoping that local hero Carson Wentz doesn't get selected by Cleveland on draft day."
- "Great Debate: Who should the Browns take at #2?" (NFL.com) - "MJD and Akbar are unanimous with the No. 1 pick, but what should the Browns do with the No. 2 pick?" - VIDEO
- "Prospect Jaylon Smith's leg, knee still raising questions for teams" (ESPN) - "After weekend medical rechecks, Notre Dame linebacker Jaylon Smith is not expected to play in 2016 and teams are unsure when he will play again, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter."
- "Miami Dolphins claim DT Chris Jones off waivers" (NFL.com) - "Defensive tackle Chris Jones' time without a team didn't last too long. Jones who last played for the New England Patriots will stay in the AFC East. The Miami Dolphins claimed the defensive tackle off waivers on Monday."
- "Andrew Luck wants to get contract done, hopes to get as healthy as possible" (PFT) - "The Colts would like to get quarterback Andrew Luck signed to a new contract before July 4. It sounds as if Luck would like to get it done even sooner than that."
- "Federal appeals court upholds NFL concussion settlement" (SI.com) - "The NFL’s settlement with former players over the dangers of concussions was upheld Monday by the U.S. Third Circuit court of appeals."