- "Johnny Manziel violence case to go to grand jury Thursday" (AP) - "A Dallas grand jury is scheduled to consider this week whether to charge troubled NFL quarterback Johnny Manziel with attacking his ex-girlfriend in a January incident."
- "Paul Kruger thought he might get cut too: 'Made me a little nervous'" (Plain Dealer) - "For Browns linebacker Paul Kruger, turning the big 3-0 in February made for some tense moments when the Browns cut linebacker Karlos Dansby and safety Donte Whitner in a youth movement over the past month."
- "Weight is carrying a lot of weight for the Browns heading into the 2016 season" (OBR) - "Barkevious Mingo wanted to add more of it, Danny Shelton wanted to have less of it and Cam Erving wanted it redistributed. The 'it' in Berea? Weight."
- "Don’t be afraid, Browns, draft a quarterback" (C-T) - "Browns fans are scarred. Hopefully not for life. When the vast majority of decisions made by your team backfire like an old car in desperate need of a tune-up, the psyche pays the price. You see ghosts. You stop thinking straight."
- "Sam Bradford not worrying about Eagles adding a quarterback" (PFT) - "The Eagles re-signed quarterback Sam Bradford and then added Chase Daniel in free agency, but the presence of those two doesn’t appear to have done much to dim their interest in the quarterbacks available in this year’s draft."
- "Colin Kaepernick talks will intensify come draft; Jets eyeing Brian Hoyer" (CBS) - "There's still no movement whatsoever in the Colin Kaepernick affair. That's been stuck in a bog for over a week now, but I still doubt that come May the 49ers really have this quarterback hanging around at OTAs..."
- "What’s next for each side after the NFL’s concussion settlement" (SI.com) - "Nearly five years after the first concussion lawsuit was brought against the NFL, the league on Monday secured an important court ruling that should mostly end the legal controversy of this still-unresolved health crisis."
- "Medical personnel clear TE Larry Donnell, who re-signs with Giants" (ESPN) - "When New York Giants tight end Larry Donnell sustained a season-ending neck injury last year, there was some concern over whether it might threaten his career. On Tuesday, Donnell got the good news that it would not."