- "No. 8 for sale? Browns talking to teams chasing Elliott" (NFL.com) - "Are the Browns preparing for another trade down in the first round? NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that Cleveland's front office -- picking No. 8 overall..."
- "What if the Browns used all of their picks on Ohio State Buckeyes?" (WFNY) - "Cleveland fans, in large, love their Ohio State Buckeyes, and for good reason. When Draft Day rolls around, and a Buckeye is within reach, there is bound to be a large segment..."
- "Pettine's biggest regrets were Browns' top two picks of 2014 draft" (WKNR) - "A painful look back: The morning of his first draft as Cleveland Browns coach in 2014, Mike Pettine knew the team would take a quarterback with its second of two first-round draft picks."
- "Judge sets $1,500 bond in Johnny Manziel assault case" (AP) - "A Dallas judge has set a $1,500 bond for former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel in his misdemeanor domestic assault case. Manziel's attorney, Robert Hinton, said Wednesday..."
- "'Staying" At 8, Covet 8 Different Players At Spot'" (92.3 The Fan) - "NFL Network’s Aditi Kinkhabwala joined the Nick Wilson Experiment to discuss the Browns’ options in the first round of the NFL draft."
- "Source: NFL thinks time for Tom Brady settlement talks has passed" (ESPN) - "The NFL doesn't see any need to reopen settlement talks with New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and the NFL Players Association regarding Brady's four-game suspension..."
- "Carson Wentz says he hasn't heard from the Eagles" (CBS) - "When the Philadelphia Eagles traded multiple picks to acquire the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft from the Cleveland Browns, the intention appeared to be crystal clear."
- "Chatter intensifies of a Myles Jack slide" (PFT) - "Earlier this week, there was buzz that the Dolphins were cautiously optimistic Jack will fall to them at No. 13. If accurate, that could be his floor. If not accurate, who knows where his floor may be?"