- "Corey Coleman: Hue Jackson has a plan for me" (Browns.com) - "In a back room at the Auditorium Theatre at Roosevelt University, Baylor wide receiver Corey Coleman couldn’t help but smile wide as he waited to meet and greet members of the media."
- "Cleveland Browns are back in the playmaker business" (Plain Dealer) - "The Ray Farmer era is officially over. After turning a blind eye to one of the game's most important positions the past three years, the organization added the first receiver taken in NFL Draft 2016..."
- "Turn No. 2 Pick In The Draft Into Corey Coleman And 5 Additional Picks" (92.3) - "It’s hard to argue with what the Browns turned the second pick in the NFL Draft into over the last 2 weeks. Executive vice president of football operations Sashi Brown..."
- "Corey Coleman Is the Best Wide Receiver on the Cleveland Browns" (numberFire) - "It’s true that Coleman lacks the prototypical size of an outside receiver, but so did his closest NFL comparable according to Player Profiler, some guy named Odell Beckham."
- "Browns get C for trading down for Corey Coleman" (CBS) - "Trading back from No. 8 into this spot, the Browns picked up a third-round pick in this year's draft and a second-rounder next year, so they're going about filling their barren roster by acquiring as many picks as possible."
- "New Browns regime steers away from injured players, possible character flaws" (MJ) - "If you’re building a house, the last thing you want to do is cut corners. If the property you want to build upon is faulty, you go in a different direction."
- "2016 NFL draft: Pick-by-pick grades and analysis of Round 1" (PFF) - "The next generation of NFL talent will find their new teams tonight. Steve Palazzolo will be here here to grade every first-round pick in real time, breaking down the selection with unique analysis on every prospect using PFF data."
- "Laremy Tunsil slides to Dolphins at No. 13 after gas mask tweet" (ESPN) - "A video posted to NFL prospect Laremy Tunsil's verified Twitter account Thursday night showed the former Ole Miss offensive tackle wearing a gas mask and smoking a substance from a bong."
- "Cowboys couldn’t get Lynch, likely will take a QB Friday" (PFT) - "They went 1-2, as expected, but there was no run on quarterbacks late in Thursday night’s first round of the NFL Draft. The Broncos traded up from No, 31 to No. 26 and selected Paxton Lynch, but no other quarterbacks were taken."